Theodore Walton of Clay Daniel Walton & Adams PLC focuses on personal injury, employment, and commercial litigation. Ted is proud to represent individuals and small businesses all across Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
KENTUCKY PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Ted represents Kentucky accident victims seriously injured as the result of someone’s carelessness. Whether you were injured in a Kentucky car accident, an Indiana truck accident – as the result of medical malpractice, food poisoning, or a defective or dangerous product, Ted is ready to review your case at no charge to you.
Ted has particular interest in helping individuals that have suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury as the result of someone else’s negligence. As a Indiana and Kentucky brain injury attorney, Ted has handled numerous brain injury cases. Brain Injuries can result from car and truck accidents, contaminated products, medical malpractice, serious falls, or toxic exposure. To learn more visit Ted’s Brain Injury Information Page or Brain Injury Blog or call him today at 502-561-2005.
Ted understands that injuries suffered in these types of incidents are often devastating to the injured and their family. Over the past ten years, he has gained a profound appreciation of injured people’s primary goals after traumatic injuries:
- Ensure medical expenses are taken care of
- Help offset your family’s financial loss by getting lost wages paid
- Making sure the insurance company is fair
- Helping to prevent the type of conduct that lead to these devastating injuries
Ted will talk over all these issues with you, explain the options available, and work hard for you to hold the company, individual, and their insurance company accountable for the harm they have caused.
KENTUCKY EMPLOYMENT LAWYER
You should not have to work in a hostile environment. If you find yourself dreading your job every day because of unfair sexual harassment, fearing for your safety, or simply unable to do your job because your employer has not given you proper accommodations for your disabilities, call Ted today.
Ted is available to help you if harassed or discriminated against in the workplace, or if your employer has failed to give you medical leave. Ted handles all types of employment disputes from simple unemployment benefits hearings to complex multistate contractual disputes on behalf of executives and small businesses.
THE CALL FOR JUSTICE (Ted’s Mission Statement)
I am selective in the cases I take because I do not believe that all cases serve compelling interests. I believe that our legal system, and especially our tort systems plays an important role in creating a better, safer, and fairer world. The clients I represent frequently see beyond the tragedy that has so profoundly changed their life, and want to ensure that no one else suffers as they have. Cases that are the result of corporate rule breaking and profits over safety, and unfair bias against particular groups of our fellow humans are all too common. The threat of aggressive attorneys willing to fight for their client and bring callous and irresponsible behavior in front of a jury helps to deter and prevent the worst of this rule breaking. Aggressive advocacy not only helps the individual client, but it helps make a better, safer, fairer world.
Ted’s office is located in Louisville, Kentucky although he handles cases all across Kentucky and Indiana, and even nationally. He has been a Kentucky and Indiana trial lawyer for over a decade.
Ted’s legal fees are usually contingent. This means there is no charge for Ted’s time unless your case is successfully concluded.
- Senate Once Again Passes Legislation Prohibiting Employment Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation With Hawaii and Illinois recently joining 14 other states and the District of Columbia in recognizing same-sex marriage, as well as the demise of the ....
- Sixth Circuit Ruling on the Sufficiency of Similarity Required to Show Discrimination Imagine: you’ve finally saved up enough vacation days to take that trip you’ve been longing to take. You’re going to visit family, which doesn’t ....
- Teenagers, Summer Jobs, & Sexual Harassment Most schools in Kentucky and across the country are about to begin their summer break. For many teenagers this will mean summer jobs. Summer jobs can ....